Leave a Comment :Domains, Integral, Physics more...
“…All our different ways of thinking are to be considered as different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some domain in which it is clear and adequate. One may indeed compare a theory to a particular view of some object. Each view gives only an appearance of the object in some aspect. The whole object is not perceived in any one view but, rather, it is grasped only implicitly as that single reality which is shown in all these views.” - David Bohm
Hi! Welcome to MAKBLOG!
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed. See ya around!
- “A Mystical Passover: A Transformational Passover Haggadah” Now on Amazon
- New Edition of “A Mystical Passover: A Transformational Passover Haggadah” Now Available
- Integral Cinema Studio Translated into Russian Online
- “Voice in Exile” DVD Release – Now Available at Amazon.com
- What is Integral Cinema (Part 1)
- Integral Cinema Studio Dialogue with Ken Wilber (Part 3 & 4)
- Integral Cinema Set and Setting Viewing Practice
- Integral Cinema Studio Dialogue with Ken Wilber (Part 2)
- Ken Wilber on the Comprehensive Nature of Cinema
- Google Glass and the Advancement of the Subjective Lens
TopicsActing Aphorisms Architecture Art Buddhism Christianity Cinema Cinematic Theory Consciousness Convergence Death and Dying Divine Guidance Domains Environment Exegesis Hinduism/Yoga Integral Integral Cinema Integral Life Practice Integral Theory Interspirituality Islam/Sufism Judaism/Kabbalah Learning Lived Inquiry Media Original Gravity Philosophy Physics Poetry Politics Research Shamanism Spiral Dynamics Spiritual Cinema Spirituality Stuttering Taoism Technology Television Theater Transcinema Transpersonal Transpersonal Cinema Transpersonal Television
- Film and Video
- Lived Inquiry
- MAK Art