:Aphorisms, Original Gravity, Poetry, Spirituality
I ride the waves of gravity,
surfing on the cosmic sea of light,
rippling distortions in the fabric of space-time,
rising from the past,
cresting in this very moment,
falling toward an unknown future shore.
Have to remember to ride the now,
looking back or looking ahead,
is always how I wipe out.
Hi! Welcome to MAKBLOG!
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed. See ya around!
- VOICE IN EXILE Classic Film on Stuttering Now Available on DVD, VOD and Digital Download at Amazon
- “A Mystical Passover: A Transformational Passover Haggadah” Now on Amazon
- New Edition of “A Mystical Passover: A Transformational Passover Haggadah” Now Available
- Integral Cinema Studio Translated into Russian Online
- “Voice in Exile” DVD Release – Now Available at Amazon.com
- What is Integral Cinema (Part 1)
- Integral Cinema Studio Dialogue with Ken Wilber (Part 3 & 4)
- Integral Cinema Set and Setting Viewing Practice
- Integral Cinema Studio Dialogue with Ken Wilber (Part 2)
- Ken Wilber on the Comprehensive Nature of Cinema
TopicsActing Aphorisms Architecture Art Buddhism Christianity Cinema Cinematic Theory Consciousness Convergence Death and Dying Divine Guidance Domains Environment Exegesis Hinduism/Yoga Integral Integral Cinema Integral Life Practice Integral Theory Interspirituality Islam/Sufism Judaism/Kabbalah Learning Lived Inquiry Media Original Gravity Philosophy Physics Poetry Politics Research Shamanism Spiral Dynamics Spiritual Cinema Spirituality Stuttering Taoism Technology Television Theater Transcinema Transpersonal Transpersonal Cinema Transpersonal Television
- Film and Video
- Lived Inquiry
- MAK Art